Rothersthorpe Day Nursery
- A learning environment with modern technology
- Registered and inspected by Ofsted (Ofsted Report)
- Well-qualified and trained staff according to Ofsted Standards.
- Open 52 weeks of the year (Closed on all statutory bank holidays).
- Registered to take 55 children per session
- We cater for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Compliant with "The Early Years Foundation Stage". Early Year Funding for over 3 years available (also for eligible 2 years old)
- Regular informative parents evenings.
- Breakfast, after school and a holiday club for children aged 4-11 years available
- Healthy nutritious meals freshly prepared in our own kitchen. All dietary requirements are met.
- Achieved the accreditation scheme 'Aiming for quality' endorsed by investors in children.
- Signing is implemented throughout the nursery.
- Optional home visits offered to parents for smooth transition of children from home to nursery.